MP001 Microavionics Paramotor headset with side tone
Fully specified stereo paramotor headset. Designed to be worn under a MicroAvionics CE marked safety helmet. No other UK manufacture has all these features. User can configure to work on any radio.
Auxiliary connection for :
• Stereo Music
• Mobile Telephone
• Stereo Audio Out
• Second Radio
• Tandenn intercom
The headset has 'Side Tone. Side tone enables the user to hear their own voice whilst transmitting, this eliminates the need to shout and transmits a clear audio transmission.Two headseu can be linked together for tandem use, using the optional tandem intercorn lead.
• Gel Ear Seals—can also be retro fitted to other headsets.
• Auxiliary Locking bayonet plug.
• High specification noise cancelling mic.
• Volume dial on each headset.
• Padded headband for more comfort.
• PTT on headset.
• User configurable for any radio
• Electronic noise filtering circuit.
• Comfortable to wear — headset does not squeeze your head.
• Flexible boom mic with large sponge wind muff.
• Twin skinned ear defenders that cut out more ambient noise, up to 3 times quieter than other headsets.
• Stereo Music Lead
• Stereo Audio Out lead
• Mobile Telephone Lead
• Second Radio Lead
• Remote PTT Lead
• Tandem intercom lead
EN966 approved. Helmet with or without visor. Optional air dam can be supplied with visor.
Mobile phone. Stereo music, Remote PTT, Second Radio and rnany more features