Used to filter electrical interference from your radio. Connect the 12 volt ignition supply to any radio interface. This small unit rated at I Amp will plug directly into the radio interface. No terminating of wires needed. This unit can be supplied with bare wire to connect to equipment other than MicroAvionics goods.
Typically used by instructors who move between aircraft and want to use their own headsets.
The Adapter joins two MM001 microlight headsets directly to each other providing a direct intercom connection.
ZULU style SUMMER flying suit 2 Layer
The BlueSkyBlue Paramotoring Summer flying suit is a 2 layer garment designed for use in fair weather.
Typically, this suit is perfect for use in paramotoring or open cockpit microlights during the Summer at altitudes of up to 3000 feet. Many glider pilots and other leisure aviation pilots also find this Summer weight suit to be ideal.
The design features of the millennium give the wearer complete freedom of movement thanks to the design of the sleeve and the inverted pleat at the centre back panel. No pull is felt under the crotch when arms are raised above the head.
The front 2 way full length YKK moulded zips makes the suit easy to put on and off.
The Millennium suit has ample pockets, 1 expandable Velcro flapped and 1 zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand pockets, 1 zipped leg pocket and a Velcro sealed clear plastic leg pocket, foot straps on the feet, and a comfort zip.
Adjustable Velcro leg and cuff straps and a high fleece lined back collar keep out the draughts. The sleeve has a ribbed cuff also velco fastening.
The Millennium is lined Thinsulate quilting giving complete protection from the cold even at high altitudes.
Ozee's New Lightweight Suit, ideal for Paramotors and summer flying.The suit is made Rip stop nylon, which is waterproof, breathable and windproof. The suit has 2 zips from ankle to underarm, and a centre front zip.Other features are;
2 zipped hand side pockets
2 velco chest pockets
2 zipped chest pockets
Loops on chest
Lycra inner cuff with thumb insert
Fleece neck collar
Breathable stretch panel across shouldersExpanding panel above knee
Sizes small, medium, large, XL, AND 2XL.
You can use it for fishing or golfing. Using our Microwire® Heating Technology, the handwarmer reaches extremely warm temperatures giving your hands and fingers a safe haven from the bitter cold outside environment.
BlueSkyBlue DBX flying suit
The BlueSkyBlue DBX 4 layer flying suit is the original FOUR LAYER CORDURA® flying suit. It is available with or without plastic thigh map pockets (select through Leg Length).
This garment is designed for use in cold weather:
1) Drawstring on collar for snugness
2) High quality YKK zips used throughout with storm flaps.
3) Pocket YKK zips also covered with outer flaps for style and protection.
4) Inner flaps on the three main zips
5) Available with or without - Large Clear Plastic pockets on the thigh with Velcro fastening for maps, radio frequencies, etc.
6) Adjustable and elasticated cuffs
7) Two way YKK zips on legs mean you can access your trouser pockets.
8) Central YKK zip also two-way, allowing male flyers to have a convenience break without removing the suit.
9) Generous breast pocket for radio, camera, mobile phone or pda.
10) Reflective piping means higher visibility.
The DBX style is available in 3 color designs and 5 sizes.
BlueSkyBlue Atmos 5 layer flying suit
The BlueSkyBlue Atmos 5 layer flying suit is the Worlds FIRST and ONLY 5 LAYER flying suit. It is available with or without plastic thigh map pockets (select through Leg Length).
It is manufactured with 260gsm of insulation as follows:
1. The outer CORDURA ® fabric which is windproof and has a great tough feel for durability.
2. The inner middle layer is 80gsm THINSULATE (TM) made by 3M. The unique microfibres of ThinsulateTM Insulation are about ten times smaller than the fibres of most other synthetic insulations, which means they’re much more efficient at trapping air, and more effective at keeping you warm. It also means more fibres can be packed into the same space, where they can reflect back more of the body’s radiant heat without being bulky.
3. The middle layer is 100gsm POLYFILL QUILTING. This is a superior insulating material which is designed to retain body heat as much as possible.
4. The outer middle layer is a further layer of 80gsm THINSULATE (TM) made by 3M.
5. The suit lining is black BOSKY, this is a new material in our suit range which is dyed using only azo free materials in the production process and has improved wear properties.
The Microavionics Interface Power Lead is used for connecting external power supply to radio interface. Used with a powered radio interface. Note external power is not required to power interface but using the external power the interface will trickle charge the headsets and power a VHF radio.
The YAESU FTA-550L is packed with features, while being very affordable. Boasting an oversize full dot matrix LCD display, the FTA-550 Airband Transceiver provides full communication on the Aircraft communications Band and additionally provides VOR and LOCALISER navigation features on the "NAV" band. The FTA-550 includes NOAA weather band monitoring, with the capability of programming up to 200 memory channels using a quick and easy channel recall feature. The brand new easy to operate menu system is icon driven making it simple to navigate through all of the powerful features this transceiver has to offer. In addition, the FTA-550 can easily be reprogrammed in minutes using the optional PC Programming software and the supplied USB programming cable.
The BlueSkyBlue Paramotoring flying suit is a 3 Layer garment designed for use in fair weather.
Typically, this suit is perfect for use in paramotoring or open cockpit microlights at altitudes of up to 5000 feet. Many glider pilots and other leisure aviation pilots also find this weight suit to be ideal.
1) The outer fabric is called TASLON ® which is windproof and has a great soft feel for comfort. It is very durable and is coated in PU (polyurethane) to resist water.
2) The middle layer is THINSULATE (TM) made by 3M.
3) The suit lining is a breathable material called BOSKY ® and has good moisture wicking properties. It is dyed using only azo free materials in the production process and has improved wear properties.
Wireless PTT for trikes & other aircraft. Attaches to the 'N frame of any trike as per a standard cabled PTT - but without any wires attached. There is a small receiver unit to connect to the PTT connection of the aircraft radio interface. The PTT and receiver then replace the need for a cabled PTT. There is a small 12 volt battery in the PTT unit. Battery life is typically 2-4 years, depending on amount of use.
We are based in Silsden , west Yorkshire , however we are a web based company and try our best to give you the best mail order service available , we are more than willing to have a chat out of office hours , as we know sometimes it is not easy to call daytime, so all calls will be answered upto 9.00 pm, should we not be able to get to the phone then please leave a message with your name and a brief explanation on what you are looking for and we will call you back as soon as possible.
07821 30 30 33