BlueSkyBlue ZULU Paramotoring - 3 Layer
The BlueSkyBlue Paramotoring flying suit is a 3 Layer garment designed for use in fair weather.
Typically, this suit is perfect for use in paramotoring or open cockpit microlights at altitudes of up to 5000 feet. Many glider pilots and other leisure aviation pilots also find this weight suit to be ideal.
1) The outer fabric is called TASLON ® which is windproof and has a great soft feel for comfort. It is very durable and is coated in PU (polyurethane) to resist water.
2) The middle layer is THINSULATE (TM) made by 3M.
3) The suit lining is a breathable material called BOSKY ® and has good moisture wicking properties. It is dyed using only azo free materials in the production process and has improved wear properties.
The ZULU suit design features:
• Two long side YKK zips from above the waist to ankle for easy on easy off (with double zipper)
• Centre front YKK zip (with double zipper)
• Four chest pockets – two being zipped and all are Velcro secured
• Two trouser pockets – both YKK zipped
• Elasticated waist, and elasticated cuffs with velcro fasteners for a good fit
• Leg Loops
• Lycra inner cuff with thumb insert
• Expanding knee design
This ZULU flying suit offers high end features and materials at an affordable price!
The ZULU style is available in Black / Red or Black / Yellow or All Black color design and 6 sizes (XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL)