Back to Top
Micro Avionics Integral helmet with built in Mp001B headset
High performance electronics with user selectable Normal or Filter setting for a quieter headset. Built using a high performance low power audio amplifier, utilising surface mount components and an electronics speech processor to remove unwanted noise.
The filter setting (user selectable) reduces the amplified background noise within the headset. Self contained, can be connected directly back to back with another headset or helmet headset using a linking adapter (Part No.MM004) or connect to our radio interface.
CE marked and EN966 certified. Light weight 870gram composite GRP shell with EPS trauma liner. Extra comfort and wind protection is achieved using the rear and side neck padding. Quick release two point chin strap.
· CE marked and EN966 certified
· Light weight composite
· EPS trauma liner
· Neck padding
· Two point quick release chin strap
· Supplied with drawstring helmet bag
Using the renowned BHV Jet Flip visor. UV protected and impact resistant Visor lock ABS moulded AirDam chin guard with 4mm nylon backed neoprene
· Gel ear seals.
· Hearing protection, using high specification ear defender
· Noise cancelling military specification microphone
· Open cell microphone sponge muff
· Volume dial on rear left of helmet
· Coiled headset cable manufactured from PUR and screened with a foil wrap
· Quick release 7 pin locking female connector
· Stereo jack plug for Flycom compatible
· Composite helmet
· BHV - UV resistant visor
· Neoprene AirDam wind deflector
· Fleece neck roll
· Helmet bag
Helmet sizing is measured around the head just above the eyebrow sizes are
pilot shop © 2017 Privacy Notice | Conditions of Use