MM001 Microavionics ULM intercoms Headset
Self contained electronics with onboard NIMH batteries giving over 100 hours between recharge (no re-charge is needed if using a powered radio interface MM005).The headset uses a military specification noise canceling electret microphone designed for high noise environments coupled with a speaker that gives excellent sound qualities.The ear defender used is a twin skinned earcup, very similar to double glazed windows. Hence the earcup cuts out more noise than most other single skinned defenders on the market. Fitted with the latest liquid gel ear seals which reduce the pressure point effect from extended use also for users wearing glasses.The headset comes with individual volume dial mounted on the left earcup, large wind muff as standard (optional small wind muff to order) and strong PUR curly cable with 7 pin locking bayonet socket.
A pair of headsets can be plugged into a linking adapter (MM004),giving a simple intercom between pilot and passenger. Using this system you can move from aircraft to aircraft without any fixed equipment. If you require connection to a radio, cell phone, second radio or music then you would connect each headset to a radio interface (MM005). Of course a headset can be used on its own or as a pair.
- Add your content...Liquid gel ear seals
- Military specification noise canceling electret microphone
- High quality speaker for superior speech reproduction
- SMD electronic noise filtering circuitry
- Twin skinned ear defender for better ambient noise reduction
- Heeavy duty PUR curly cable with 7 pin bayonet locking connector
- colours may vary if specific required please ask
Some other UK manufactured intercoms are compatible with this item.